- FOR HOME AND BUSINESS: Includes our powerful 80-watt Laser Tube and our largest cutting surface at 20” x 28” – nearly 4 square feet of working area to fit your larger projects! Engraving Speed: 0-500 mm/s. Cutting Speed: 0-80 mm/s. Adjustable resolution up to 4500 dpi.
- UPGRADED DIGITAL DISPLAY & SAFETY FEATURES: The upgraded Ruida digital control display works intuitively with the multi-window transparent cover to observe & control laser processes and correct misplacements. The new Auto-Shutdown Sensor shuts off the laser system upon opening the hood cover. Built-in Air Compressor and aluminum vent piping ensure superior ventilation.
- ENGRAVE A MULTITUDE OF MATERIALS: Works wonders on Wood, Rubber, Plastic, Paper, Glass, Leather, Ceramics, Tile, Fabric, Cloth, Fiberglass, Marble, Cork, Jade, Acrylic, Veneer, Corian, Coated Metals, Anodized Aluminum, Mylar, Delrin, Melamine, Pressboard, Matte Board, and more Non-Metal Materials.
- THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE: The open-source platform is compatible with any laser software program such as Light Burn, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD and CorelDRAW. RD Works/Corellaser software is included to get you started (PC ONLY). No PC? You can also upload directly from a USB stick or a hard drive.
- INNOVATIVE PASS-THRU: The integrated entrance and exit doors allow longer items to protrude from the engraving surface to accommodate oversized and irregular-shaped products which would be impossible with most other engravers.
OMTech 80W CO2 Laser Engraver
Combining ease of use with advanced capability, this intuitive 80W CO2 laser engraver delivers professional results at a fraction of the cost. Equipped with a powerful 80-watt water-cooled laser tube, high-precision stepper motor, and a top-quality Ruida digital LCD control board, it features our largest engraving surface at 28” x 20” with a height-adjusting lift table and dual pass-through doors to accommodate oversized and irregular-shaped objects, making it one of our most highly capable engraving machines. Simply plug in the USB connector to your computer system and you’re ready to start your laser engraving story!
RUIDA Digital Control Panel
The intuitive Ruida controller is easy to use and still offers all the advanced capabilities you need. Adjust laser head positions, power dimensions, and read documents on the digital display. Compatible with most third party software.
For your safety, the laser will automatically halt engraving actions upon opening the cover. Simply close and press start button to continue operations.
Built-In Air Pump
The integrated air compressor safely removes all hazardous engraving debris like smoke, dust, and sparks to protect the laser lens and extend service life.
Real-Time Working Power Display
Great for easy maintenance & troubleshooting, the digital LCD display externally monitors laser power, displays electric current and auto-judges fault to reduce laser tube damage in the rare case of poor ammeter wiring connections.
Transparent Viewing Window
The multi-window acrylic glass cover allows you to inspect laser processes and correct misplacements, while its sepia tint protects your vision from laser light reflections.
Dual Working Platform
The Beehive-Pattern Cutting Platform offers stability, noise reduction, and heat resistance for smaller items, while the Aluminum Knife Cutting Platform offers adjustable height and intense rigidity for larger items like acrylic material.
80W Powerful Laser Tube
With a 1250mm wavelength and up to 8000 service hour lifetime, at full capacity the laser tube can reach up to 80W power.
Four wheels on the machine’s base make it easy to move around your work station. Simply release the locking feet to fix it in place for stable performance and safety.
|Software||Ruida DSP Control System|
|Machine Dimensions||47.2″ X 34.3″ X 36.6″|
|Engraving Speed||0-23.62 in/s|
|Engraving/Cutting Thickness||0-0.39″(depending on materials)|
|Data Transfer Interface||Flash Drive, USB to PC, Ethernet to PC & Offline Capabilities|
|Working Size||20″ X 28″|
|Compatible System||Windows, MacOS if you use LightBurn software (not included)|
|Resolution||Up to 4500 dpi|
|Cutting Speed||0-15.75 in/s|
|Supported Graphics Formats||HPGL, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DST, Al, etc|